Get involved & help us shout about Staffordshire
What is a Staffordshire Ambassador?
As part of our Staffordshire Story our newly formed Ambassador programme is key to connecting businesses, organisations and individuals across our county into a powerful network of voices to promote Staffordshire to national and international audiences.
We are looking for passionate advocates for the county: be that large organisations, SMEs or individuals with the passion and power to influence how it is marketed, portrayed in the media and at events; to ensure Staffordshire is put firmly on the map and recognised by the people who can make change happen.
Ultimately, we want to harness the collective clout of our Ambassador network to put Staffordshire on the world stage, attracting investment, businesses and visitors to create a more successful economy for the county. If that sounds like you or your organisation, then we want you!
What our ambassadors say
Staffordshire is a creative and resilient county and deserves to be more widely known for its incredible cultural heritage and the wonderful opportunities we have to work, visit and play here. As a We Are Staffordshire Board member and Ambassador, I look forward to further championing Staffordshire and spreading the word that we are the best place to make and create!
Head of Communications, Staffordshire University
Harnessing the collective power of our Staffordshire businesses is crucial to making sure we’re seen and heard not just in surrounding UK cities, but on the global stage. We have a proud story to tell, and we’re fired up to shout about it!
Place Board Chair, Staffordshire Ambassador
What’s in it for me and my business?
Being an Ambassador for Staffordshire gives you an opportunity to become part of something bigger. As part of your involvement we’ll be asking you to ‘give back’ by offering in-kind support as a speaker, a venue and your skills and expertise, but you’ll gain:
- A Network – Become part of and have access to a powerful network of influencers and decision makers through regular meetings.
- Opportunities – Be first to hear about new developments and opportunities.
- Profiling – Raise awareness of your organisation through:
- Your news stories on our website and supported across social media
- Profiling in We are Staffordshire newsletter and communications
- A presence and potential speaking opportunities at key external business and investment events
- Media opportunities both regionally and nationally
- Increased awareness of and where relevant, footfall to your business (hosting meetings and events at your venue, or offering up your business for private tours)
To sign up, please read our Ambassador Commitment information and complete the Ambassador Registration Form below