Staffordshire Ambassador Event: A Taste of Staffordshire
This event has now sold out and is closed for registration.
Following the launch of our Staffordshire Story and placemaking identity in 2020, we have launched a series of Ambassador events to showcase exciting projects and success stories from businesses across Staffordshire. With a line-up of inspirational speakers, you’ll hear about the latest developments and businesses that are shaping our great county.
Our May event sees the Staffordshire Ambassador Network join forces with Enjoy Staffordshire and Taste of Staffordshire to bring you this event, which celebrates the glorious makers and creators who support a thriving culinary scene across Staffordshire.
We’ll be exploring:
- How our local independent food stores and businesses adapted to serve their communities during the pandemic
- How fine dining cuisine is educating and inspiring future generations about food, organic produce, and our cultural heritage
- How large scale foodie exhibitions can support the visitor economy and wider tourism offer in Staffordshire
- The journey of one business founder from artisanal gin producer to supplier to a celebrity chef
- The explosion of the fine dining scene in Staffordshire
Presentations will be followed by a Q&A with all of the speakers, chaired by Craig Wilkinson, founder and co-owner of the Great British Experience Company, an experiential events producer, and Lunar by Niall Keating, a fine dining experience at World of Wedgwood.
Event speakers include:
- Craig Wilkinson, Great British Experience Company and Lunar
- Richard Swancott, Enjoy Staffordshire
- Rupert Evans, Denstone Hall Farm Shop & Café
- Philip Carter, organising committee, Love Cheese Live and Commercial Sales, Ornua Foods
- Cris Cohen, Founder, Feasted
- Neil Harrison, Founder, Nelson’s Gin
Click the link on the right to book your free place at this event.