Ambassador Survey results
Thanks to all of you who took part in our Staffordshire Ambassador Survey at the end of last year and congratulations to Claire Leigh of Brampton Recruitment who was randomly selected as the winner of a Nelson’s Gin & Distillery voucher for completing the survey!
We’re always looking for ways to develop our Ambassador network and move forward with our work so it was great to hear from so many of you about what’s working well and how we can improve and work more closely with you to shout about all that Staffordshire has to offer.
YOUR CONNECTION WITH STAFFORDSHIRE
- Friendly, Connected, Welcoming, Central, Creative and Beautiful were the most popular words to describe Staffordshire.
- Staffordshire’s strengths as a place to live, work, visit and study included its connections, excellent places to study, central locations, friendly people, mix of towns and villages, attractions, countryside and affordability.
- You think that Staffordshire is most well known for Pottery, followed by Alton Towers and Cannock Chase.
YOUR CONNECTION WITH WE ARE STAFFORDSHIRE
- 74% of you are very familiar with We Are Staffordshire’s vision and what we are trying to achieve.
- Our Website is the most popular channel of engagement, followed by our Ambassador events, social media channels and newsletter and our Ambassador Events are the most useful to you.
- 97% of you would recommend joining our Ambassador Network.
- As a result of engagement with We Are Staffordshire, 63% of you have made connections with other Staffordshire businesses.
What happens next? Our year ahead
We’ll be using your comments to help shape our future work moving forward in 2024/25 and will share more details in the months ahead.
If you need any further information, please get in touch.